1. General conditions
By posting a review on the Site, you represent and warrant that:
• you are the author of the review, that you are not stealing the identity of another person, and you are not using a false email address or otherwise being misleading as to the origin of your review;
• your review is your original work and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties;
• all content that you post is truthful and accurate.
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
• that identifies you to other consumers (so please do not use your full name and instead just your first name or a “nickname”);
• that contains any information (including pricing) about [to be completed] competitors or their products (namely other manufacturers and/or distributors and/or retailers of health and beauty products);
• that is unrelated to the purpose of reviewing the products listed on the Site;
• for which you will derive any compensated or monetary benefit by any third party or which could be construed as an advertisement or solicitation to buy (which shall include any content that directs business away from [to be completed]);
• that includes any information that references other websites, URL addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
• that contains any actual, or instructions on how to create, computer viruses or other potentially disruptive or damaging computer programs or files.
• duplicate content;
• blank reviews;
• reviews in a language that is not [to be completed];
• any unintelligible content (such as content that contains random characters and meaningless word strings).
2. Personal data
By providing your personal data (name and email address) in connection with your rating and review, you hereby grant your free and unconditional consent for processing personal data shared, disclosed, or provided to L’Oreal Philippines, Inc. (“L’OREAL”) in accordance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012, its implementing rules and regulations, and other related issuances and regulations (“Privacy Laws”), for the purpose of contacting you about your review, for analytics and market research (“Purpose”).
L’OREAL is entitled to present your personal data to the L’OREAL Group and its affiliates and subsidiaries and authorized third parties and partners for processing according to the foregoing purposes. L’OREAL shall lawfully and rightfully process personal data in accordance with the principles and provisions of the Privacy Laws. L’OREAL shall retain your personal data for a period of 3 years or as long as may be necessary in accordance with the foregoing purposes.
You hereby acknowledge that you have been properly notified of the existence of your rights in relation to personal data you provided to and/or collected by L’OREAL as provided under the Privacy Laws, including the right to access, to correction, and to object to the processing, as well as the right to lodge a complaint before the National Privacy Commission in case of violation of my rights as a data subject. In case you have concerns regarding your personal data being processed by L’OREAL, you can consult with L’OREAL’s Data Protection Officer via email at [email protected] or in writing at 23/F Robinsons Equitable Tower, 4 ADB Avenue, Ortigas, Pasig City.